Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Member Check-in

Howard S.

Hello, I am new to this Forum and already having issues with wax.  I am using a buffer for the first time on my 2020 Harley Streetglide gas tank.  I apparently used too much wax and it sprayed all over the place.  I have gotten most of the overspray off, but my vinyl/leather seat still has a bunch of white specs on it.  Any ideas on how to get the specs off will be appreciated.  Thank you in advance for letting me join!

Edited by Howard S.
correct spelling

Welcome to the Forum Howard.

I know the fun of getting wax on the seat while doing the gas tank.  A note for the future, use blue painters tape to put around the end of the seat in the future, it prevents a bunch of clean up time.

If you have any of the Adam's Leather Condition, that will pull the wax residue off the seat.  If you got the wax into the seam, I found that best way to get that was to sit on the seat to compress it a bit and then use the inside of an old t-shirt around my finger to get it out.  The seams on the bike seats are usually bound pretty tight, so it might take a few times to get all the wax off.