Customer Service 866.965.0400

Graphene Coating: Shelf Life

Larry Wayne

Question

6 answers to this question

Adam's states 30 days after it has been opened, but as long as it hasn't gelled at the bottom or looks different than normal, you may be fine longer. If unopened, it'll last quite a bit longer, but I don't know the actual time. For reference, most Adam's products have a 1-2 year shelf life.

In both cases, always keep it in a temperature controlled room vs somewhere that temps can vary greatly like the garage.

Hi Jack,

I have had the regular and UV spray coating opened for upwards of 3 months.  The same storage method was used, small sealed container, out of the sun and in a climate controlled room.  I have not had any go bad but nor has any gone beyond 3 months before being used.

13 hours ago, RayS said:

Hi Jack,

I have had the regular and UV spray coating opened for upwards of 3 months.  The same storage method was used, small sealed container, out of the sun and in a climate controlled room.  I have not had any go bad but nor has any gone beyond 3 months before being used.

Well mine is over a year old and has bee stored in the garage in a cabinet along with my other Adams products.  I always kept my Americana and Patriot in the house because I live in Florida.  The older of the two is the original ceramic spray that Adam first released before the UV spray.  It seemed to work as advertised the other day when I used it on my wife's Equinox as far as the rainbow with in a few minutes.  I did have an issue with the sprayer neither would spray so I changed the one on the original and finally got it to pickup and spray onto the application pad.  I always removed the spray and clear the tube before storing it away until the next use.  I did look at the ceramaic in the bottle and it appeared to be the same pinkish color as when it was new.