Customer Service 866.965.0400

Strip wash vs APC

rrmccabe

Question

Typically I strip wash using shampoo and they APC spray a panel at a time.  My graphene truck gets sap and insect stains on it and I often just strip it to get it clean. Does the Strip wash work any better than APC and Shampoo?

Not complaining about the graphene as I am coming up on a year and its the best thing I have ever had on a vehicle.  Just get bug and tree stains.

4 answers to this question

Strip Wash works great, suds well and is a great decon step. Other options are Bug Remover, or a fine grade clay. You may also consider Graphene Shampoo, it has degreasing properties and will rejuvenate your Graphene Ceramic Coating at the same time.

https://adamspolishes.com/collections/car-washing-products-best-car-shampoo/products/graphene-shampoo™

Thanks Chris. 

I did not know that about graphene shampoo. Just remembered I have some but have not tried it. I just thought it helped maintain the protection.

APC works but you really have to scrub some of the spots.

The Graphene Shampoo also works good on bugs and sap on Ceramic Spray Coated vehicles based on how many bugs and sap my daughter used to get on her Jag.  One a Graphene Spray Coated vehicle, the Graphene Shampoo easily takes the bugs off.  I have not had a Graphene coated vehicle get sap yet, but based on how easily  the bugs come off, I suspect it will be similar.

The more I use the Graphene Shampoo, the more I like it.