Customer Service 866.965.0400

Electric Pressure washer 2.0

Hello everyone, 

I picked one up a few weeks ago and have been using it. The hose is excellent as it's top notch and the perfect length. I like all the gun tips and the gun itself is very nice. The machine is about as quite as a pressure washer can be, coming from a gas pressure washer, it's really quite. 

However I have non Adams polishes Foam cannon and it doesn't foam like it did with the gas machine. With the gas pressure washer I would get basically shaving cream. With the Adams I get a more diluted foam and it's not thick at all. I'm wondering if my foam gun is designed more for Gas then Electric? It doesn't have adjustable input tips or anything like that to adjust between gas and electric.

My gas was 2700 @ 2.3 which is a bit to much for car washing but it was pretty damn awesome. I only didn't like starting and stopping it between tasks. With the Electric I just turn it on and away I go. It shuts off so damn quick.

Anyway back to the foam gun , should I pick up a Adams Foam cannon that's designed for the electric pressure washer? The one I got I got off Amazon a few years ago, I think it was like $40-50 and it's been excellent and it's one that is highly rated. I know some of you get offended when you talk about any other brands except Adams in here so I won't post the brand. BUT I wouldn't mind getting better foam. It's the ONLY thing I don't like about the 2.0 Electric Pressure washer. Other then that I love this thing.

E31D37F2-424C-44CA-85CD-C710EF17DA91.jpeg

821EB9F8-8694-4C75-8704-442E865F46F7.jpeg

I can vouch that the Adam's Foam Cannon works flawlessly with the Pressure Washer 2.0. That said, if there are adjustable settings on yours, you could try that, maybe the amount of soap and/or use warm water. If you aren't successful, feel free to pick up one from Adam's and enjoy.

P.S. We don't necessarily get offended, but beyond light, respectful discussion and comparison, promotion of non-Adam's products is against the User Agreement so we enforce it accordingly.

You will always get more foam out of a gas pressure washer than an electric one for sure. I have both and if you want to thicken up your foam, use Adams Mega Foam or run hot water into your pressure washer, that will definitely work. I had my plumber run a hot and cold line out to my garage and I have hot and cold water all year long ! 

I bought a foam cannon and needed to switch the 1.2 mm orifice to a 1.1 mm to get it to work with the lower power from an electric. 

See if you can buy a smaller orifice. If not, buy the Adams.

Recently I bought the Adams premium foam cannon, and I only wish it was cheaper so I could have bought 2. It's fantastic foam cannon, no adjustments needed. 

I will pick up an Adam's Foam cannon. Mine isn't foaming nearly as much as I'd like. I have been using it with a Gas pressure washer for so long I'm use to putting any kind of car Shampoo it in and it working amazingly well. The Electric Pressure washer barely foams, very watered down but still works ok. I have not used Mega Foam on the Adam's Pressure washer yet, I have been out of it since I got it. I got some on the way.

I don't think I can change my Foam cannon orifice. I looked on Amazon at it which is where I purchased it a few years ago, they still have it on there and it didn't seem to have any maintenance parts for it. Oh well it's a few years old it doesn't owe me anything.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
10 hours ago, igor2504 said:

Hi everyone, I have issue with my Adams 2.0 pressure washer, motor  running non stop even I release gun, with weird sound. It's not leaking. Please help

Hi! We don't handle orders or repairs on here. Please contact our customer service team, orders@adamspolishes.com or 866-965-0400, M-F, 8-5:30; Sat, 9-2, Mountain. It does have a one-year warranty so that could help with your issues.