Customer Service 866.965.0400

Graphene Shampoo vs. Wash+Coat

pjtteach

Hi Adam's!

I have a beautiful, 2019 shiny red VW beetle that has been ceramic coated professionally! I love it!!!!  I started using the regular Adam's car wash (blue bottle) and Ceramic Boost!  Great products! However, I wanted to branch out a bit and try the Graphene Shampoo! Wow!!!  I washed it in the sun (probably not the best) and dried it with my new Adam's plush towel and with the Ceramic Boost the shine was amazing!!!!!! Question.....What is better the Graphene Shampoo or the Wash + Coat??? for professional ceramic coatings? The graphene shampoo beaded up like crazy and waited nicely until I was able to dry it...not one water spot!!!  Thank you Adam's for making quality products!!!! ps...I also bought the Wash + Coat!

I'm sure someone from Adam's will chime in but I believe the wash and cost is a different product then the Graphene shampoo. However I can see why your comparing them.

I would use the Graphene Shampoo over the washer and coat. I'm planning on getting a bottle to try out. I don't see myself going with the wash and coat. I have a black car and I like to touch it up after a full maintenance wash with a detail spray.

On 8/30/2021 at 3:24 PM, RayS said:

The only challenge with those video's is that you can only watch about 5 seconds - any chance they are on youtube or anything other than a Facebook owned platform?

Not that I know of, Ray. But I haven't had any issues and I'm not on FB, I just click and watch. Recommend you check your signal strength, or I can recommend a new internet service to Mary 😉😁

Welcome Paula.   Here's a tip. To really make it POP, get some Graphene Detail Spray or Graphene CS3 to finish off your ride after your wash . You'll be amazed at how deep, wet, and shiny it makes your car. It can be used as a drying aid as well. 

• 4 weeks later...