Customer Service 866.965.0400

Curious

Gizmo

Been a customer since 2005 and still love the products to this day. I am curious how much Adam is still involved in the company, if at all? It is still called Adam's Polishes, afterall, and without getting too nostalgic or political, supporting Adam is what always made supporting the brand so rewarding at the end of the day. I'm just wondering who we're still supporting these days. 

Thanks and happy detailing!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2021 at 10:39 AM, Rich said:

Adam is absolutely still part of the company and it is still Adam's Polishes.  Just with a few "tweeks".

More than a few tweeks ! I've been on this ride with them for a while and can remember the "Only made in the USA", Dylan, Severe Swirl Remover, company was sold, their own chemical company, etc etc. My how things change, but wouldn't and don't, use anybody else's detailing products. I promote the heck out of the company too. Love the ride and all the changes that come along with it. :bow:

13 minutes ago, 07stanggt said:

More than a few tweeks ! I've been on this ride with them for a while and can remember the "Only made in the USA", Dylan, Severe Swirl Remover, company was sold, their own chemical company, etc etc. My how things change, but wouldn't and don't, use anybody else's detailing products. I promote the heck out of the company too. Love the ride and all the changes that come along with it. :bow:

On that note, I was disappointed to see that those new flannel shirts are made in China.  There are great quality flannels made in the USA.  I think the "old Adams" would have teamed up with one of those companies.

I can also vouch that Adam is still involved with the company. Had the pleasure of hanging out with him last week in Anaheim both on the job and after hours, and he's the same awesome person he's always been!

In his words from when Adam's partnered with Recochem in 2020:

"We have a new business partner, and are very excited.  Recochem is an established, high integrity Canadian company, roughly 10X our size.  We can now produce our chemicals  at our facilities in the USA, or theirs in Canada, Singapore, and Australia.   

Recochem now has manufacturing facilities in the USA.  With this strong manufacturing and financial backing, we intend to grow Adam’s more profoundly than ever. 

Our outstanding executive team will remain shareholders. We are growing and looking to hire additional qualified team members.  

I’m still a shareholder in the business, but no longer the majority owner.  I will be attending our Cars & Coffees, Hot August Nights, Corvettes at Carlisle, SEMA, Barrett-Jackson, and other large events.  

I will continue to film new product and instructional detailing videos.  My role and title will remain Founder & Chief Detailer.  

My goal is spend more time with my wife and our three young children. This move provides me the time to focus on our family."