Customer Service 866.965.0400

Scratch & Swirl Remover

Resjudicata22

Question

So I've got a big Scratch on the rear of my professionally ceramic coated truck. 

I bought Adam's Scratch & Swirl Remover and tried it. But it didn't work. So I tried again with the orange hex grip and two microfiber towels. I tried two small drops, and 4 large drops. And several times, several different ways. And nothing seems to be working. 

What can I do to fix the scratches?

See attached, it's not deep on the surface. I can't get it with a fingernail, it's almost smooth. 

20210909_144812.jpg

4 answers to this question

I really like the Scratch & Swirl Remover for soft to medium hardness paint, clear coats and coatings with a had hex grip.   On very hard paints and coatings, I could not get enough out of the hand hex to remove the scratches and it required pulling out the Swirl Killer.  I have been able to get some scratches out that compound would not take care with the Swirl Killer and Scratch & Swirl Remover, but you have to be careful since it can cause as much new marring as you are trying to remove if you get too aggressive.

I did not one time that I couldn't feel the scratch and couldn't get it to react at all to anything I tried, then I finally figured out it was below the Clear Coat and I just hadn't noticed it before.