Customer Service 866.965.0400

Green Microfiber Glass Scrubbing Towels

Chevy_Salon

Question

I don`t like them guys. Like many other people, I also have the problem of these towels leaving lint stuck on the glass. It looks horrible.  I have tried using more glass cleaner on the glass and towel, it does not work. Is there a fix for this, or another towel available for glass?

Update; I just went outside and cleaned them again with the glass cleaner and the edgeless utility towels. No lint, but is it okay to use them on glass? I`m sorry Adam`s, but to me those green towels suck on glass.

Edited by Chevy_Salon

5 answers to this question

I have one of the Adam's green MF glass towel, and a few grey ones from another vendor.  The work great for me, with just a little cleaning liquid.  I have given them to friends to clean mirrors and windows around the house.  They work well for eyeglasses/sunglasses and screens too.

21 hours ago, Rich said:

You can use any kind of towel that works for you.  I'm not a fan of the green ones either. 

Thanks Rich. good to know.

8 hours ago, falcaineer said:

How are you washing them? There is a recommended process. Is the lint getting on the exterior and/or interior (could be contamination that's catching the lint)?

I wash them with non perfumed and dye free liquid detergent. Air dry or line dry. Lint gets stuck on glass both inside and outside of glass.

12 hours ago, 07stanggt said:

Get some silk glass towels, no lint !! 

I`ll consider buying some. Thanks.

6 hours ago, mc2hill said:

They work well for eyeglasses/sunglasses and screens too.

LOL. I will agree with that.