Customer Service 866.965.0400

Using GDS as a Drying Aid

Islander

Question

Hi All,

Kinda general question on use of a detail spray like GDS as a drying aid...

I have a drying towel that is fantastic. I dry an entire truck with it and it still seems to have room to dry another car...which is great.

What I wonder about is whether this towel will just absorb everything including GDS as I drag it across each panel and leaving next to none of it on the surface of the car?

Is it better (albeit more work) to first conpletely dry the vehicle then spray on GDS and us MFs to spread and remove? I like the idea of using GDS in the drying process but wondering if I am just wasting it with my drying towel?

Any thoughts?

7 answers to this question

Your way should work, I have tried it that way and it works, but I prefer to use an air cannon to get rid of most of the moisture and then use my Graphene Detail Spray with a drying towel and a quick final buff with a real soft microfiber towel. 

Edited by Trap

Update: Got up at sunrise today and used Graphene Shampoo and GDS as a drying aid...both products for the first time. Worked great...even in the early direct sunlight.No streaking at all and left a beautiful slick finish ...on my 4Runner that has a 3rd party graphene spray coating on it...very pleased

Edited by Islander