Customer Service 866.965.0400

Golf Cart Windsheild Swirling

Roostr300

Question

My golf cart windshield is starting to get swirl marks in it from cleaning it over the last year or so and it starting to drive me nuts.  My questions are what would be the best way to clean it to help prevent the swirling so quickly and what polish/es work the best for clear plastic.

6 answers to this question

Hi Ashley and welcome to the forum.

As for the Golf Car windshield, I use Hand Polish.  If it is has many swirl marks and light scratches, start go with a Orange Hex where needed, otherwise the Blue Hex will take care of it.  Once it has been polished and cleaned you can use Adam's Glass Sealant on it.  

The picture shows how the Golf Cart can come out with Adan's Hand Polish, Adam's Leather Conditioner and Ceramic Spray Coating.  The windshield is in the cart and up in the picture.

IMG_0586.JPG

On 10/8/2021 at 2:18 PM, falcaineer said:

After polishing, why not apply Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating to the windshield? It works really well on a UTV, which is also plastic.

When I get back to Florida in November, I have 4 carts to do with Graphene so I should have some pictures to share.  I do plan on doing the windshields on them.  The picture I provided was pre-covid and it has been over 18 months since I've been in Florida.