Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ceramic Boost Use

TR6speed

Question

I did a complete detail on my wife's Equinox about 3 months ago.  I followed the same steps as I do for my garage queen Corvette.  After the clay and polish I did the surface prep, followed by the UV ceramic spray coating.  Waited until the following day and applied the ceramic boost.  After each wash I will normally go over the car with the CS2.  The car is garage kept.  We are both retired so the car does get used, but it is not like when we were working.  So should I still do the boost from time to time and if so can I apply it after a coat of the CS2?

3 answers to this question

Hi Jack,

I'm going to presume you meant CS3 for the alternate product.  In my case, I have about a 1/2 gallon of Boost left so I alternate between CS3 and Boost.  To be honest, I'm not sure I'll purchase any more Boost once it is gone given how great of a job CS3 does.

13 hours ago, RayS said:

Hi Jack,

I'm going to presume you meant CS3 for the alternate product.  In my case, I have about a 1/2 gallon of Boost left so I alternate between CS3 and Boost.  To be honest, I'm not sure I'll purchase any more Boost once it is gone given how great of a job CS3 does.

I realized I typed CS2 after I posted it.  That was my question and I have been completely satisfied with the CS3.  I use it on both cars and it really does keep the ceramic effect on the water up.

Thanks for your reply.