Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ceramic Boost

TR6speed

While I use the SC3 all the time and love it, I decided to apply the ceramic boost to the car seeing I have not done it in over 4 months.  I also was a little concerned with it streaking, which can be an issue with it.  However I used a totally new method for applying and removing it and it worked like a charm.  No streaking and smooth slick finish.

What I did is I applied it to a microfiber applicator pad.  applied it to a small area and applied it as I do the ceramic spray.   Back and fort overlapping and then across with the over lap also.  Then with a double soft Microfiber polish towel I removed it and buffed it before it could dry.  

I sounds like a lot of work, but is most detailing jobs.  However I was able to do the complete car in about 4 hours tops and that was stopping for lunch and a few breaks.  I am after all 75 so I am not as fast as I once was.  Took more time when I was sitting on the ground and having to get up and move.

As I said I love the CS3, but I am sure there is more pop and depth with the boost, but I would not do this all the time. 

Here are some pictures.  Not the best as they were taken with by phone and in the garage.

deck.jpg

hood.jpg

passengers roof.jpg

Roof.jpg

Side Shot.jpg