Customer Service 866.965.0400

Spray Nozzles are Horrible.

Not trying to be a jerk, but you do realize like many things there have been supply issues going on right? I’m certain Adams isn’t trying to offer lower quality sprayers on purpose. It’s likely a supply related issue and Adams is basically only able to offer what they can source. Have patience and try to understand. Temper your expectations here and there. It helps.

I have had poor sprayers on a handful of Adam’s products BEFORE the Vid showed up. Fortunately I’ve rarely tossed an older bottle when I finished the product inside. I moved Tire Armor and Surface Prep into old Detail Spray bottles and both have performed flawlessly since I made the swap. The Tire Armor clogged the first time I used it. I made it to the fourth tire when it failed. Neither hot water nor APC soak fixed it. Reported it to Adam’s on a subsequent order and received a replacement. That one failed on the first tire. The surface prep sprayer popped out of the part that screws onto the bottle as I was finishing wiping down the SS prior to Ceramic Coating.

This is the sprayer type I’m referring to:

40BA1307-9018-4EAE-94A7-21BD926190B6.thumb.jpeg.64e22c8f913e276c589beac3bd0be628.jpeg

• 1 year later...

I too am struggling with clogged sprayers, in many products from Adams. I called and left a message 3 days ago with no call back. I love the product, but the qulality and the customer service dont seem to keep pace with the marketing.  To me, if I can't use the sprayer, I might as well not buiy the product?

I dont' think I've seen a fix or resolution posted, so I guess I'm onn my own.

Good morning! We went through a time with alternate sprayers during the height of COVID that had some issues, but clogged sprayers may be more related to the chemicals than the sprayers themselves. Which products are you having issues with in particular?

For lack of call back, we have a very small customer service team and get a lot of calls. I recommend you send an email to orders@adamspolishes.com instead, and watch your spam folder, just in case.