Customer Service 866.965.0400

Looking for Tire Dressing Recommendation

Trap

Question

I been reading through here as I am getting ready to get some new Tire dressing. Wanted to give Adam's product a try this time.

I prefer a dressing that does not fling off.  Also prefer one that is not shiny. I like the clean natural rubber look. From what I have seen the Graphene Tire Dressing Spray looks like a good match. 

Open to suggestions. This will mainly be used on daily drivers. 

Thanks

Trap

18 answers to this question

I use the Tire Armor on the Vette and Graphene on my daily driver.  I don't really notice a lot of difference, but the Vette is white and I don't notice any sling at all.  Can't honestly say I've noticed the Graphene slinging on the black daily either.  You can't go wrong with either one.  

9 hours ago, Rich said:

I use the Tire Armor on the Vette and Graphene on my daily driver.  I don't really notice a lot of difference, but the Vette is white and I don't notice any sling at all.  Can't honestly say I've noticed the Graphene slinging on the black daily either.  You can't go wrong with either one.  

Thanks for the comparison Rich. Sounds like both do a great job. Is one easier to use than the other. 

I have VRT , Tire Shine and Graphene Tire Dressing. I actually like VRT and Tires Shine currently more then Graphene Tire dressing. They are all very good products and I'm not seeing the benefits of Graphene Tire dressing yet. We just got it several weeks ago and only applied it to 2 cars so far.  It's nice but if your looking to get into Adam's, I'd say Start at VRT. It's excellent goes on very nice satin finish and doesn't sling. You need to level it off after it sits awhile. This is a step most people don't do and get sling all over their cars with those oil based products. If you level off your tire dressing after allowing it to dry,  you won't get sling.

16 hours ago, Mantis said:

I have VRT , Tire Shine and Graphene Tire Dressing. I actually like VRT and Tires Shine currently more then Graphene Tire dressing. They are all very good products and I'm not seeing the benefits of Graphene Tire dressing yet. We just got it several weeks ago and only applied it to 2 cars so far.  It's nice but if your looking to get into Adam's, I'd say Start at VRT. It's excellent goes on very nice satin finish and doesn't sling. 

:iagree:

You guys are a tough crowd, guess that's why Adam's gives us so many choices. I either have to get both and see for myself, or just get one. Since I like the price better when buying a gallon but just using it on two vehicles that would last a couple of years for sure. Or just order one 16 ounce bottle of each and give them a try. Might make for a good experiment as both vehicle have new tires on them. 

Some of my research on YouTube says the Graphene Tire Dressing last a little longer. I guess the good news is that I shouldn't really go wrong with either one I suppose.

2 hours ago, Trap said:

You guys are a tough crowd, guess that's why Adam's gives us so many choices. I either have to get both and see for myself, or just get one. Since I like the price better when buying a gallon but just using it on two vehicles that would last a couple of years for sure. Or just order one 16 ounce bottle of each and give them a try. Might make for a good experiment as both vehicle have new tires on them. 

Some of my research on YouTube says the Graphene Tire Dressing last a little longer. I guess the good news is that I shouldn't really go wrong with either one I suppose.

Best idea is one of each (smaller bottles) and see which you like better. Once you've figured it out, then get your gallon!  But be sure to keep your smaller bottle to refill with the gallon. 

24 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

Graphene Tire Dressing will last longer than the others, and it's super versatile because one layer gives it a look like VRT, while multiple layers will get shinier and shinier.

Thanks, have kind of been leaning that way, have a question though will it work on the black trim also like VRT. Like the idea of being able to make the tires shinier with additional coats if wanted.

Edited by Trap

22 hours ago, Trap said:

Thanks, have kind of been leaning that way, have a question though will it work on the black trim also like VRT. Like the idea of being able to make the tires shinier with additional coats if wanted.

Haven't tried it, but don't see how it would hurt. 

Also, here's a video on the dressing, thought you might like to see it.

3 hours ago, falcaineer said:

BTW, Graphene VRT will be released during the Black Friday sale (sorry, couldn't say anything till now), so keep an eye out for that!

You just had to go and complicate it for me again. :lol:  just when I thought I had it all figured out. 🤪

On 4/13/2022 at 11:28 PM, Trap said:

Just wanted to add an update after using the Graphene Tire Dressing all winter I am really liking how it works. I like it enough to have ordered a gallon of it.

How long does this dressing typically last that you have experienced?