Customer Service 866.965.0400

Sealant

Luisito26

Question

10 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Norton said:

While you CAN apply paint sealant on top of ceramic, you shouldn't.  It won't bond properly and there's no good reason to do so. 

So what should I apply for extra protection i have H2O Guard N Gloss or buttery wax I have all Adam’s products I just want extra protection on my ceramic spray coating….. What do you recommend?

On 11/24/2021 at 10:50 PM, Luisito26 said:

So what should I apply for extra protection i have H2O Guard N Gloss or buttery wax I have all Adam’s products I just want extra protection on my ceramic spray coating….. What do you recommend?

IMO, ceramics don't really need "extra protection."  Short of PPF, they're probably the best protection you can apply.  If they're good quality and properly applied, almost nothing should "stick" to them.  Ceramic coating can (and should), however, be "boosted" by products designed to complement them. Adam's Graphene and SiO2-Infused lines are great places to start. 

Here are a couple of examples of the shine (and protection) ceramic provides...

20210814_100203.thumb.jpg.85976bb436328542c7fbaeca6924ad45.jpg

20200912_104230.thumb.jpg.2c7f508c51465a595485e009e9440283.jpg

Edited by Norton

2 hours ago, Captain Slow said:

^ Mmmmmmmmm, there’s that beautiful blue Malibu again. 😁

A "Malibu" - yeah that's it.  Now, let's race for pink slips... LOL! 😂

1 hour ago, Trap said:

You know Steve I'm really liking the Shelby, but the blue on the Vet sure does pop. 😃

Thanks!  My fun cars have all been black, until the C7Z.  Its body lines are better accented by lighter colors, like Elkhart Lake Blue Metallic. 🍻

ELBM isn't marketed as a color shifting paint, but it shows some color shift when the sun hits it at oblique angles, as it does on late afternoons in the summer.

Edited by Norton