Customer Service 866.965.0400

Sam D

Hi there. . First time user of Adams advanced ceramic pro !! Just finished the coating last night . Love the uv tracer . Did a big boo boo!! Forgot to wipe off after application of ceramic coating advanced  in all the excitement. Been 24 hours now .. noted a lot of hazing and streaking all over the car on the car in the light 😭😭😭!! What to do ?? 

So u applied it to the paint…..let it flash…then went to bed???   😳😬😳😬😳. Fixable….Buuuut gonna take some elbow grease.

I your gonna need to use an SK with compound which is going to remove the coating.  
 I feel sooo bad for you!  If you able to lift your phone or move at all once your done we would love to see the results. 
  One a positive note..Adams CC are awesome.  I havnt evn used the Advanced Pro yet.  My results from the second version of CC have been awesome.  

Pretty much . I spent about 7 hours polishing / correcting . Used the UV light and applied the coating in the dark so could not even see it flashing . 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. Went to bed thinking I did such a amazing job cus the coating was on so thick . And in the morning I see these streaks / hazing . I will try and post some pics in the morning . 

9 hours ago, tlbullet said:

So u applied it to the paint…..let it flash…then went to bed???   😳😬😳😬😳. Fixable….Buuuut gonna take some elbow grease.

I your gonna need to use an SK with compound which is going to remove the coating.  
 I feel sooo bad for you!  If you able to lift your phone or move at all once your done we would love to see the results. 
  One a positive note..Adams CC are awesome.  I havnt evn used the Advanced Pro yet.  My results from the second version of CC have been awesome.  

Yes sirrrr . Pretty much . 

On 12/3/2021 at 10:28 PM, tlbullet said:

9A48D0AD-5EE4-4445-B078-77145910474C.jpeg

77724286-8DBD-48D3-8DCF-2C442809D0E1.jpeg

16 minutes ago, tlbullet said:

I honestly feel so bad for u ( i know that doesnt help the situation!). 
 But when all said and done the CC is gonna make that black paint shine!

So , figured out a solution and thankfully it worked . Used BG  on a white foam pad and and a orbital and did a few light passes over the high spots . Some sections required a little more working in . But amazingly it worked and cleared up the whole section . Did all the top surfaces yesterday and will tackle the sides today . It worked like magic and I was able to put another light coat of CC . Can’t wait to pull the car out of the garage and see how it turned out . Thanks buddy appreciate it man . Seems like you out here in NY . Im

in Long Island .