Customer Service 866.965.0400

Foam & Seal with Premium Foam Gun

Bscott94

Question

Has anyone used the Foam and Seal combo with a Premium Foam Gun? The video and description says it works. The bottles do attach to the gun but the metering tip does not fit into the bottle, I don't think at least. I didn't try to force it. I used nearly the full bottle of foam on just the roof and back hatch. It didn't foam much and dilution was bad. I tried my best to make the most of it but I think I should've just rinsed it off and went with a 2 bucket wash. I just wanted to see if anyone had tips for using the foam gun. I might have to get a pressure washer before I try the Foam and Seal combo again. 

1 answer to this question

I've only used it with the Foam Cannon, and it works really well. But to use it with the Premium Foam Gun, I think it would work by pouring the contents into the canister vs. attaching the bottles. The foam won't be as dense, needless to say, as using it with the Foam Cannon. 

I recommend you get a Pressure Washer, it really changes the game. The 2.0 is great, the Pro incredible. And with the 12 days of daily deals right now you might find a good one on the site