Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ceramic Coating Wash Question

SilverE5588

Question

Hey guys , semi new to the adams line up . Have a vehicle that has a coating on it (non adams) .  In the winter months in my area right now & the car can get mucky/salty at times . Looking for a good pre soak foam ( car was paint corrected)  , coming up with mega foam ? Then follow up the soak with another foam & contact wash with the regular blue adams shampoo . 

Any product suggestions or tips , I know the rinse & foam twice may be overkill but anything to avoid any extra marring in the winter is the way im looking at it . 

Edited by SilverE5588

2 answers to this question

On 12/23/2021 at 9:51 PM, SilverE5588 said:

Hey guys , semi new to the adams line up . Have a vehicle that has a coating on it (non adams) .  In the winter months in my area right now & the car can get mucky/salty at times . Looking for a good pre soak foam ( car was paint corrected)  , coming up with mega foam ? Then follow up the soak with another foam & contact wash with the regular blue adams shampoo . 

Any product suggestions or tips , I know the rinse & foam twice may be overkill but anything to avoid any extra marring in the winter is the way im looking at it . 

Welcome to the Forum.   The Megafoam is a good product and produces a lot of foam when used with a foam cannon, yet also works well with foam gun.   My vehicles that are coated with the Adam's Ceramic or Graphene coatings all get the Graphene Shampoo and it works exceptionally well.