Customer Service 866.965.0400

1st time with Americana on Biscayne

bosco1

Question

Have had a new container of  Americana for a few months now. Never have used this product. Decided to give it a try while watching the game today. Put a coat on BisQuick and Goodness does this wax apply wonderfully. Did panel by panel but don't believe it would have mattered. It removed just as easily as it applied. Gave the paint alittle deeper wetter look. Think I'll do the wife's Escalade next with it. Here's a few after pics. Great winter therapy..

20220115_191321.jpg

20220115_191354.jpg

20220115_191424.jpg

20220115_191455.jpg

20220115_191530.jpg

20220115_191744.jpg

20220115_191811.jpg

20220115_192112.jpg

6 answers to this question

The Americana is an outstanding wax and very easy to work with.  I generally put it on the entire vehicle and then start the removal process.  If it is exceptionally hot out, then I do smaller sections and put the can in the Fridge while I'm removing the wax to prevent it from getting to warm and thin.

Are people still using these waxes and Polishes? I hope so.. With the ceramic craze everyone seems to go that route. I still like the  glazes & polishes for most of my vehicles with Guard Gloss as my sealer for daily drivers. 

I've only coated one of my cars, it did well and looks great. I'm just one of those guys that like rubbing on my gals I suppose 😁

I've always used Americana.  Or Patriot. Both are great waxes.  No complaints here about either one.  

The Biscayne looks great!  I'm kind of partial to that little white and blue number parked next to it too.  I have her big brother.   :2thumbs:

13 hours ago, mc2hill said:

I love that car Dan, the color combo is great! 

I always use Americana on garage queens/show cars, but I apply Brilliant Glaze first, then top that with the wax.

That's great I had applied BG to her pretty recently...