Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's at AutoZone

01GreyStangGT

Really ? Adam's sold in a local Auto Store? It's about damn time. I'd like to see the entire line sold locally . Then I wouldn't have to order it every time I need something. I could just jump in the car, stop by Autozone and get what I want. I also think Adam's would sell much more because with it in front of me, I would be more tempted to buy things I might not order.

26 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Really ? Adam's sold in a local Auto Store? It's about damn time. I'd like to see the entire line sold locally . Then I wouldn't have to order it every time I need something. I could just jump in the car, stop by Autozone and get what I want. I also think Adam's would sell much more because with it in front of me, I would be more tempted to buy things I might not order.

It's a very limited release of CS, WC, TS, Graphene Detail Spray and (exclusive to AutoZone) Graphene Liquid Wax. Have you checked for local distributors near you, or your local GM dealership?

• 10 months later...
12 hours ago, MarkK said:

Our local Advance Auto Parts has Detail Spray, Car Shampoo, Wheel & Tire Cleaner, Tire Shine, CS3, Interior Detailer, and Iron Remover.

Wish they'd start selling the whole line.  

• 5 weeks later...