Customer Service 866.965.0400

Foam and Seal….. anyone try it?

Firebuff17

Question

Just curious if anyone has used it? What’s your thoughts on it? How does it compare to say paint sealant/H2OGG? 

Just ordered the combo. 
I also grabbed the new foam cannon (to go with the foam and seal), and also a new snub nose wand. I normally use the premium foam gun with regular soap, and 2 bucket wash. Paint sealant twice a year. Guard and gloss every couple washes. I like that combo but with a crew cab pickup, it’s a lot of work. Even for the regular wash and dry. I am hoping the foam and seal cuts that time down, and does as a good job. 

8 answers to this question

@Rich

@falcaineer

I didn’t either. I was on YouTube a while back and saw that Adams had a new video uploaded. So I of coarse went and checked it out. And it was the foam and seal video. Looked interesting. Found it in their website. 
Everyday I come on the forum (sometimes multiple times a day) and read all new posts. I hadn’t and still haven’t found much talk about foam and seal. 
I hope it works well… it should as I believe @falcaineer. But hopefully it’s not one of the products that doesn’t catch on and Adams eventually cuts it from their line up. 

So I had time, and the weather would be nice for more than 1 day. I washed the truck with foam and seal. 

It sure was easier and faster.
Foam produced was thick, it clung well, had good lubricity. I was able to foam my crew cab pick up with the 1 bottle. 
Seal went just as smooth but I ran out with one truck bed side left. Looking back I could have moved faster, and changed my application movements. I did have to use 2 of the drying towels. And I only grabbed the second after doing the whole truck. The last 1/4 part wasn’t fully dry and was just “streaky wetness”. It was just moving water around and not picking it up. So I grabbed the second towel and finished it off. 

Truck looks good and feels good. It doesn’t feel as smooth as it does after I apply HGG, but it’s close. But feel doesn’t matter, it’s how it performs. Time will tell with part. 

I went and ordered another combo of it. It definitely saved time.