Customer Service 866.965.0400

What pre-wash chemical is Alkaline?

TWW

Question

I try to do 3Ph car wash because I heard that is most strong & safe car wash method.

3Ph car wash is 

1) Wash the car with high pressure water, and spray alkaline chemical for pre-wash.

2) After wait for minutes, rinse the chemical and cover the car with acid foam.

3) After wait for minutes, rinse the foam and wash with Ph-neutral shampoo.

I already has car shampoo and acid foam, but I can't find alkaline pre-wash chemical.

I has Adam's APC, but I don't have Ph level tester so I don't know it's Ph level.

Is Adam's APC is Alkaline? Or you know any alkaline pre-wash chemical?

2 answers to this question

Washing with chemicals other than pH neutral can adversely affect the protection you have on your car, potentially removing or degrading it. Strip Wash is the only non-pH neutral soap offered by Adam's for that reason, and Adam's espouses a different approach than what you may do now. 

Here's more about most of Adam's car shampoos and why they are made the way they are.

On 2/7/2022 at 4:03 PM, falcaineer said:

Washing with chemicals other than pH neutral can adversely affect the protection you have on your car, potentially removing or degrading it. Strip Wash is the only non-pH neutral soap offered by Adam's for that reason, and Adam's espouses a different approach than what you may do now. 

Here's more about most of Adam's car shampoos and why they are made the way they are.

So It mean APC is PH-neutral?

And also, sometimes we need deep clean for waterspot, lime, and cement, and we need to remove them in limited time, we can use Acid formula. 

However, I agree for this video for normal car wash with coated car.