Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams CS3 as a drying aid

Sam Y

Question

I used to use detail spray as my dying aid. I tried the CS3 for the first time for drying and I must say it's much slicker. I did a full bucket wash and then dried with CS3 as lubrication in 20 mins. It worked great for getting all that salt off the paint! I just wonder why they give such a tiny bottle for it. I almost ran out by the time I was finishing, and the car is just a mid sized sedan....

IMG_20220314_170224.jpg

IMG_20220314_174247.jpg

3 answers to this question

CS3 is one of my favourite products. They do offer it in 2 bottle sizes. That said I like it so much I always order the kit with small bottle, a couple of towels and the gallon jug of it. 

Edited by Trap

Great stuff. I usually buy the gallon.  Can't figure why you're using so much.  Are you using it as a final wipe down on a damp car or spraying it directly onto a totally wet car?  I usually blow the water off first, then use it to wipe down to dry.   No complaints about it from me. 

I use it on the wet car.

No way I could use any blow dryer on my car. My neighbors would complain for sure. In fact I cringe even when I use my regular leaf blower (electric) just to blow leaves. I don't know how anyone can live with that sound.

I really like ceramic boost (this car is ceramic coated 2 years ago) and I wanted something in between ceramic boost and waterless wash. I know it's more expensive, but I think it's way more effective as a drying aid compared to waterless wash / detail spray.