Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Graphene wax a AutoZone

Mantis

Question

7 answers to this question

They must be trying out the market? To me once you move products to auto parts stores, its about selling quantity, not quality and you are no different then Chemical Guys and Griots or anything else on the self? But that is what happen when you a purchased by a bigger company, it more about the bottom line.

I'm sure it's a marketing thing.   Stores sometime require "exclusive" products to get access to their shelves.  They don't want to be out-priced by direct sales.

@Rich I'm sure it has to do with the new partnership with AutoZone. It remains to be seen when/if it'll be available elsewhere.

@Black Bowtie Expanding to third party retail stores is in part about profit, sure, Adam's is in business to make money and the partnership with Recochem doesn't change that. But it's also about exposure to a wider audience. They are the same items as sold on the website (with this exception, obviously), so no drop in quality, and the selection is pretty small, just a handful of items, and it could be even smaller depending on store location. Having products there opens to door to more purchases on the website, in the official Adam's stores, through GM, Amazon, etc. The fact is the company is growing exponentially and change is inevitable. Adam's continues to innovate and rest assured, while I can't give more info yet, there are many new cool items in the pipeline...