Customer Service 866.965.0400

very stubborn surface contaminates

Fit08

Question

So, I have a yet another white car lmao. Anyhow, I clayed even though it was very smooth to the touch and the clay was gliding very well. Visco (most aggressive, no?) clay by the way.

Here's were it gets interesting, I decided to do a baggie test, and I was NOT prepared for what I was about to experience. The surfaces were rough as 80 grit sand paper!! WTF I said, wow.

So, visco was having a very hard time but was making some progress in small foot by foot area, I wanted to try the Adams medium grade clay, but have none. I moved on.

So, I'm thinking tree sap. would going to a clay pad on a dual action be in order to speed up and get more "bit" to remove? 

Just thought, what about microfiber pad and compound to help smooth out surface? Have any thoughts here?

Edited by Fit08
add more

1 answer to this question

Take it slow, different grade clay is not going to make that much of a difference. You mentioned tree sap? Is that what it is? If so, Isopropyl Alcohol on a good microfiber towel and or ceramic coating prep will remove it, plus everything else, so you will have to reapply wax/ceramic to that area. Pics ??