Customer Service 866.965.0400

CS3 vs Graphene CS3

Mantis

Question

Ok,

so I have been using CS3 since it came out and it's probably my number 1 favorite product Adam's makes. I use if for all it's uses and use it as a topper. I find that duty to work amazing. I love how it feels going on and off and the shine is flat out incredible.

So I got a bottle of the Graphene CS3 which I have been wanting to try out since it came out as I love CS3 and figured this new one would fall right in line or replace my CS3 that I have loved for years now. I'm gonna be flat out honest here, I don't see this taking the CS3 spot. It least not yet. It's not as slick feeling or which feeling when using it as a Waterless wash or as a touch up like how you would use regular Detail spray. I like CS3 for this use and I tried out Graphene CS3 and did find it to work better. It works don't get me wrong , and the smell is awesome, it says plum but I smell Grape. That I like a lot but I also still like my Trusty CS3 as it is. I think awhile ago I asked if CS3 will ever get improved on and this is what we got. The Graphene CS3 if I never used regular CS3 would probably go right into my arsenal and gallons would be purchased. The extra cost for the Graphene CS3 over CS3 so far I'm not seeing the extra worth.

I only used it twice now and It's a fine product. I used it in my door jams, I keep my door jams brand new clean and using a product like CS3 , detail spray or Graphene detail spray which I also have keeps them slick and super easy to clean the next time around.

I also tried Graphene CS3 on my wheels, another place I love use CS3 as I have black satin paint wheels and I like a nice spray coating on them each week I maintenance wash.

So Right now if you asked me if Graphene CS3 will replace CS3? That answer is no. I'm gonna use a full 16 oz bottle over the next month or however it lasts , we have 3 cars that get washed each week and topped with CS3 and now Graphene CS3, if I start noticing differences in wash and the amount of dirt that just falls off, I may switch but for right now I'm still a firm lover of regular CS3. We shall see Graphene CS3.......

5 answers to this question

I will be watching this for the future. While I haven't tried the Graphene CS3, I am really hesitant as I really like CS3 and how it preforms. So much so I am Leary of being disappointed with the Graphene CS3.

3 hours ago, Trap said:

I will be watching this for the future. While I haven't tried the Graphene CS3, I am really hesitant as I really like CS3 and how it preforms. So much so I am Leary of being disappointed with the Graphene CS3.

It's not disappointing , I just did my car this morning. So what happened is I washed my car Yesterday morning and Went for a drive with my son in the laster afternoon. We have some cool back roads in Lower Bucks county. But as we where on our way home, it started to rain. Which pissed me off as I just washed my car. So I parked it in my garage and this morning I got up and figured what a great way to test further out Graphene CS3. Well it doesn't disappoint , it works every bit as good as CS3 does and the one thing it does better is smell better. The Grape plum smell is damn good man. 

CS3 is killer , I've said it many times, it's my favorite product for detailing . It's the one product I will always have around. But I washed my car Thursday night after work and what I noticed having Graphene CS3 already on the car from last week, the water beading was different in that the beads where tighter smaller and more round. That doesn't excite me at all as I hate water spots. But I also noticed when doing my wash, the soap separated more than usual. I would make a pass with the mitt and it would separate around the pass. Also when I rinsed the car after the wash, less water was left behind. Another thing I noticed yesterday morning when I went out into the garage, the car seemed to have a slight different gloss to it. Deeper and more gloss. Not night and day but enough for me to notice.

I have not had any streaking issues with Graphene CS3 but I have only used it twice now. Honestly I used it as a drying agent and a touch up. That's my usual as my car is Pitche black. If any water trails are anywhere, you can see them from the next county over. Kinda sucks but when it's on it looks incredible.

F03FA4FA-2A5C-4E85-8578-719934E7A2AD.jpeg