Customer Service 866.965.0400

Graphene Detail Spray or Graphene CS3

TR6speed

Question

I just finished doing the Graphene Advanced Spray coating on my car and I have the Graphene CS3.  It can be used to clean and add extra protection to the existing coating.  The detail spray is to be used either as a drying agent or just after the wash to add that extra shine, while the CS3 Graphene can be used as a wash and also to add to the Graphene coating already on the car.  

So, I guess for me seeing my car is not a daily driver and lives in the garage, I would better off using the Graphene CS3 more than the detail spray, but then again if the car is not dirty, but I want to just get the pop in the shine, I might want the Graphene Detail Spray.  Is this correct or am I missing anything?

2 answers to this question

Honestly The Cs3 and detail spray really do the same thing except the CS3 has more cleaning power and can be used as a waterless wash if the car is more dirty where detail spray should only be used for light dust and fingerprints. 

Once you finish your detail spray you can replace it with CS3 and have a single product or continue to use both.   The shine should be similar with both products.