Customer Service 866.965.0400

Graphene advance spray vs graphene advance coating

Loneranger

Question

In the fall I’m about to get to work on my truck. I have black 21 ranger. I have to do all the exact same work to prep and correct my paint either way. So what differences are there for the graphene advanced spray vs the graphene advanced coating. I also do not have access to a garage but have a friend willing to let me use their carport. Is that good enough? 

5 answers to this question

Simply put, the spray is a thinner version of the small bottle/traditional form. That means the same durability, but you'll get less longevity.  The spray is also much easier to work with.

Indoors is definitely best since you can better control temps, dust, etc. I guess if you have to, the spray version could be done outdoors but shade is highly recommended. I do not recommend applying the traditional form outdoors, it will probably lead to frustration.

Either way, both will also need to have sufficient cure time without any introduction to moisture, with the traditional form needing 24 hours minimum, the spray 4-6. No dew, rain, etc. can settle on the car during that cure tim, which a carport can't protect from completely.

I utilize the spray option due to my truck does not fit into my garage. So i pull in the front of the truck and due that part of the truck and then back it in to do the rear of the truck, so a carport would be fine for you. I have been happy with the product and upkeep with the graphene soap, graphene detail spray and graphene CS3.I also use the same process with my Harley.

Of course prep work before makes for the best results. 

Like Rich, I use the Spray form when I have a vehicle that won't fit in my garage and I need to use a canopy.  I have even done half the vehicle one day and the other half the net day for large vehicles using the Spray form to ensure I had it protected from the elements.  I do follow the same maintenance model that Rich outlined above.