Customer Service 866.965.0400

Graphene Detail Spray or Graphene CS3

TR6speed

Question

I did the Graphene Advanced Ceramic Spray coating about a month ago.  I have the Graphene Shampoo and also the detail spray and the CS3.  I have used both, but in my opinion, I seem to think the CS3 works better than the detail spray.  Anyone else feel the same or just the opposite?

4 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, RayS said:

CS3's cleaning properties and wet look after use is my preference.  I have found that when it is hot and I have to be in direct sun, Detail Spray is easier to work with.

I too am a huge fan of CS3, I like the ease of use and use it mainly as a drying agent after blowing excess water off the car. Graphene Detail spray works better for me on a fairly dry vehicle.

For a quick wash and dry I really like using regular detail spray after a quick wash and to use with a drying towel.

I have all of the above products myself. I have not used the Graphene Shampoo yet, I like the regular Car Shampoo. CS3 and detail spray graphene versions both work very well. I don't use them in direct sunlight or any product. I always wash in the shade in the morning and then pull into the garage for the dry and final. If I have good shade in the driveway, I'll do everything in the driveway. 

I don't find either product to work better. Maybe CS3 as it's more versatile then detail spray. As good as CS3 is, I don't usually grab for the detail spray. I have both regular and graphene Detail sprays and CS3.