Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam’s competition to P&S Bead Maker yet?

Zeus2018

Question

I saw the last time was asked about 2 years ago and at the time it appeared there was not…. Does Adam’s have anything yet that compares to P&S Bead Maker in terms of slickness yet? 

just coated the truck with Advanced Graphene Ceramic and ordered some graphene detail spray as a topper but not sure it will compare. 

7 answers to this question

2 hours ago, 01GreyStangGT said:

I would say the slice and slide is the closest to beadmaker. However, Adam's says to not use it over a coating.

So yeah truck is ceramic coated. Love Adams products, so was trying to stay in the family but my best bet is probably bead maker

Ok good question.

Bead Maker is a spray sealant which in my opinion is a flawed product. It tends to streak, it is a huge dust magnet . I love the shine and slickness of that product but I don't like the smears and static charge it puts on your paint which in turns attracts dust like mad. Oh and it smells really good. We have been through the P&S line and  the line is good but I find holes in each product. 

To get something to work like Bead maker, I'd say CS3 is a better all around product that is like Bead maker but different and better IMO. It think it holds up just as long , has damn near the same awesome shine BUT doesn't turn your car into a dust magnet. So I think CS3 for the win plus it's a waterless wash with protection. It's a more versatile product and I don't have any need for Bead maker. I had to run through a few bottles to see if it's legit or over hyped. It's slightly over hyped , but it does what the say it does they just leave out the streaks and dust.