Customer Service 866.965.0400

What's your favorite finishing product for a ceramic coated vehcile.

trembly01

Question

looking to ceramic coat my new GMC truck. Its jet black and am looking for recommendations on a fishing product for after the wash. Regular Detail spray, the Graphene detail spray, Graphene Boost, CS3? seems like the choices are endless.

thanks

3 answers to this question

Great question and with the amount of great products it’s tough to choose. I have a black ceramic coated zl1(9H ceramic pro coated 1500$ Bronze package) vehicle which I have found reacts really well to ceramic waterless wash and the graphene detail spray. Regular waterless wash really shines also. I find I have to do small sections at a time. Apply and buff with different towel.  I used ceramic boost and the product ceramic pro gave me and neither went on well for me. 

good luck - black is tough to keep clean!  I’m touching my girl every night 😝 

D859ADA9-79C2-4813-99DF-CAB18B8875FC.jpeg

On 9/23/2022 at 7:39 PM, asaintsfan said:

Great question and with the amount of great products it’s tough to choose. I have a black ceramic coated zl1(9H ceramic pro coated 1500$ Bronze package) vehicle which I have found reacts really well to ceramic waterless wash and the graphene detail spray. Regular waterless wash really shines also. I find I have to do small sections at a time. Apply and buff with different towel.  I used ceramic boost and the product ceramic pro gave me and neither went on well for me. 

good luck - black is tough to keep clean!  I’m touching my girl every night 😝 

D859ADA9-79C2-4813-99DF-CAB18B8875FC.jpeg

She's beautiful brother...

On 8/27/2022 at 6:33 PM, trembly01 said:

looking to ceramic coat my new GMC truck. Its jet black and am looking for recommendations on a fishing product for after the wash. Regular Detail spray, the Graphene detail spray, Graphene Boost, CS3? seems like the choices are endless.

thanks

If you have your car graphene coated then graphene detail spray.  If it is ceramic coated then CS3.