Customer Service 866.965.0400

Graphene Advanced Spray on Windows causing Haze

Homewrecker

Question

Hey all,

First post here. I've been using Adam's products for a while now. Over the weekend I applied the Graphene Advanced Spray Coating to my car.

I also applied it to the side and rear windows as shown in the Youtube Video. The coating was properly buffed and there are no high spots present anywhere.

I made sure that the windows were spotless and used surface prep as well. Inside the garage (brightly lit) the windows look perfect. There are zero streaks inside and out. When I take the car outside and the sun hits the windows it looks like they have some sort of a grey milky haze from the inside. It looks somewhat like the inside of a windshield that hasn't been cleaned in a long time with that haze. The haze is completely uniform though. The windows are tinted and were only cleaned with an ammonia-free cleaner on the inside; like I always do. There was no issue before I applied the Graphene Spray. Now every window has this hazy appearance from the inside. I did not apply the coating to the windshield.

What is causing this and how can I correct this?

Edited by Homewrecker
Add more info.

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Steve427 said:

I am experiencing the same issue, is someone from Adam's going to answer?

Don't hold your breath lol. Waste of time registering here IMO.

I ended up polishing the windows with CarPro Ceriglass to get rid of the spray coating and applied Carpro Flyby Forte glass coating instead. Problem solved.