Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Question

TR6speed

Question

Ok, so as some may know, I sold my 2007 Monterey Red Metallic Corvette that I have been using the ceramic spray on and converted over to the Graphene a little over a year ago.  I purchased a 2015 Velocity Yellow Corvette.  Have a few days of cleaning it up and polishing it I went to put on the Graphene Ceramic Spray, and on the bright yellow it is hard to see where it is applied as well as it is almost impossible to see the rainbow.  So, I decided to revert back to my old tried and true method, Brillant Glaze and Patriot Wax.  So, my real question is can I use the Graphene detail spray and/or the Graphene SC3 spray over the Patriot Wax, or do I need to just us the original Detail Spray.

2 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

Either will be fine. 

But I go back to where you asked a similar question, is the Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating your base layer? And if so, Patriot Wax isn't well suited as a topper. Stay in the same product family with the Graphene lineup.

No. the few areas I applied the graphene to have been fully buffed with the One Step Polish.  I am applying the Glaze and Patriot to a fresh surface.  I was wondering if the graphene detail and CS3 were compatible with the Patriot.  Sounds like the answer is NO.  If that is the case, I will do my old routine and use all the graphene products on the wife's dark blue SUV.