Customer Service 866.965.0400

Matt

Matt Cottini

Question

Foam gun not making foam. 
I have the 35 oz gun, followed directions with Adam’s soap and it is no more sudsy than from a bucket. Tried adjusting amount of soap and total volume in the canister, same result. 

6ABBB027-5EA6-4141-8967-7FC17BCC6698.jpeg

Edited by Matt Cottini
Added phot

3 answers to this question

Hi, Matt. I moved this to the wash section since we don't handle orders or customer service issues on here. However, we may still be able to help. If you are looking for customer service, please send an email to orders@adamspolishes.com or call 866-965-0400; hours are M-F, 8-6; Sat, 9-2, Mountain.

What soap are you using? How much did you add? 

There are also small, colored metering tips that you can change inside of the Foam Gun where the hose meets the top. Try different ones or none of those if you haven't already. Also try warm water in the canister. 

And please don't take this the wrong way, I'm asking kindly...what are your expectations? Please keep in mind a Foam Gun wil produce foam, sure, but it won't be the same thickness you'd get with a pressure washer and Foam Cannon.

@falcaineer thanks for getting back to me. I’m using Adam’s soap, the portioner is in the largest size and I used exactly the amount the instructions said(I don’t have it in front of me). I also tried not filling the canister all the way. No worries asking about that, I don’t expect a foam blanket but certainly more than my wash mitt can do. 
As to the warm water, do you mean the first fill or the whole time?

Thanks 

22 hours ago, Matt Cottini said:

@falcaineer thanks for getting back to me. I’m using Adam’s soap, the portioner is in the largest size and I used exactly the amount the instructions said(I don’t have it in front of me). I also tried not filling the canister all the way. No worries asking about that, I don’t expect a foam blanket but certainly more than my wash mitt can do. 
As to the warm water, do you mean the first fill or the whole time?

Thanks 

You bet. I meant warm water in the canister, it tends to mix better.