Customer Service 866.965.0400

What to Use on My 2015 Corvette 3LT Interior

TR6speed

Question

I have a 2015 Corvette that I just purchased about a month ago.  It is a 3LT, so it has the upgraded interior among other things, and I have read not to use Armor All or Leather Conditioner anywhere inside the car. This is coming from Tadge Juechter, Corvette Chief Engineer.  So, what do others use on their leather seat, console, door panels and dash? 

1 answer to this question

I have a 13 with the 4 LT interior. The ONLY thing that has ever been on it in 10 years is Adam's Leather Cleaner (I really don't need to use it much because it doesn't get dirty) and Adam's Leather Conditioner.  I apply it to just about everything in the interior.....dash, seats, doors, shift boot, etc.  My steering wheel and door pulls are Alcantra, so I don't use it on them.  I also apply it to the seats by hand, rather than rag, when I store it for the winter.  In the spring, when it's uncovered, I put it on with a micro and wipe it down with a micro.  It's also the only thing I used on my 2002 as well, and when I traded that one in in 2012, those seats, etc. still looked brand new.  

Good stuff. Highly recommended.