Customer Service 866.965.0400

Oh look 👀 another forum to join!

Bigdave_185

Not new to detailing by any means but fell into this forum on a google search for Adams vs chemical guys being the same product debate😛.  

I’ve used most all of the common brands over the years and use mostly Meguiars but some Adams hard products and interior things. 

from Utah 

I don’t do detail as a profession

i side gig detail when my hands will allow and good friends want to drink beers and polish cars 

E8D96344-D7F2-43A1-A654-0C98EC09930D.jpeg

7A58B209-CF05-4F6B-9EF0-9BD6A4FFF357.jpeg

FA35EA65-8EF6-4B9C-961A-E943FCB97F09.jpeg

3 hours ago, Rich said:

Welcome to the forum.  Be sure to take a second and read over the rules for posting on the forum.   Nice ride!

Just to clarify the mazzi and dodge are not mine, customers from this summer. 
my wife’s car is no where near neat enough to justify a photo, my trucks is basic but new. The mazzi is a regular wash for me but a shop got some wack stuff on the paint ( looked like someone used and angle grinder next to it and left it out all weekend in the rain ) I cleaned that up and sent it on the road

13 hours ago, Bigdave_185 said:

Just to clarify the mazzi and dodge are not mine, customers from this summer. 
my wife’s car is no where near neat enough to justify a photo, my trucks is basic but new. The mazzi is a regular wash for me but a shop got some wack stuff on the paint ( looked like someone used and angle grinder next to it and left it out all weekend in the rain ) I cleaned that up and sent it on the road

All rides justify photos of your work.  My daily is a 3 year (almost 4) year old Equinox. You know, like the 15 gazillion other ones driving around. lol  We like before and after shots!  And if I had a garage with a high ceiling like that.....I'd have a lift for sure!  That's one thing I'd like to own.  But welcome!!  

18 minutes ago, RayS said:

Welcome to the Forum Dave.  

I was all excited when I saw the Red Truck since I've owned a red vehicle or two.  I do concur with Rich, that any and all sharing of pictures is appreciated. and enjoyed. 

It was a fun truck to polish for sure. Hadn’t ever seen a true paint correction before I got it 

it definitely came gm out good. I had some hood shots but must have deleted them along the road 

A12D7D7A-10AE-4386-BF47-D647F526E946.jpeg

D2373C97-5CD7-46E4-ADF6-8577CE150524.jpeg

A57D8DDE-6EE3-4C49-A989-EDB32DC5502C.jpeg

9 hours ago, Rich said:

All rides justify photos of your work.  My daily is a 3 year (almost 4) year old Equinox. You know, like the 15 gazillion other ones driving around. lol  We like before and after shots!  And if I had a garage with a high ceiling like that.....I'd have a lift for sure!  That's one thing I'd like to own.  But welcome!!  

One day I’d like to have a lift but the vehicles come in and out so often I don’t have much use for one until I get a detached shop built in the unknown future. 

Garage is definitely a good size for what it currently gets used for.