Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello!

ndislife

Decided to give your advanced graphine coating a try after using another product and it's two step process (figured one coat is easier/quicker than two). Here for the hints/tips/suggestions and customer support. As I have seen others mention with their applications, I have high spots with my first attempt on a black crystal pearl vehicle - I think I was putting it on too thin and wasn't catching the flash. Looked great in the garage, but outdoors (in shade) the high spots revealed themselves 😬 (in direct sunlight they are barely visible). It's been a week since application, but hoping the less aggressive method (cloth and polish) works before I break out the DA polisher

Welcome to the forum.  You'll find plenty of guys on here with experience to help you out with any questions you have with the AGC.  I haven't used it so I can't answer your questions, but just wanted to welcome you.  :welcomebanner:

Appreciate it and thankfully hand polishing the high spots and "smudges" a week after coating  worked! What I didn't do was reapply AGC to the areas I polished. I wasn't sure if it was needed since it was hand polished and the areas were still reacting to the UV light the same as the areas I didn't have to hand polish. Should I have reapplied?

3 hours ago, ndislife said:

Appreciate it and thankfully hand polishing the high spots and "smudges" a week after coating  worked! What I didn't do was reapply AGC to the areas I polished. I wasn't sure if it was needed since it was hand polished and the areas were still reacting to the UV light the same as the areas I didn't have to hand polish. Should I have reapplied?

Hand polishing won't remove the coating unless you work at it for a while or go pretty aggressive. That said, it certainly won't hurt to reapply, just in case. Clean and Surface Prep the area again then reapply. You will likely notice it'll come off easier than before, that's because the coating below is "rejecting" the new layer to some extent. Be at least you'll feel more comfortable.