Customer Service 866.965.0400

Honest Foam Gun Inputs

So lets talk about the two foam gun options; standard and premium.  Now, I'm trying to be realistic about these things because I believe it's fair to say, you will never ever get the foam from one of these like you will a cannon and a pressure washer.  So, I welcome the discussion.  One main reason I'm even considering one of these as an option is because I actually have downright stupid crazy water pressure at my house in the hose.  How much is that a factor?  Or am I still living a pipe dream that these make serious foam?  

Hi Jon,

I have one of each and from a foam standpoint they are pretty much equal.  What is different is the feel of the handle and connection between the handle and container.   It isn't that the standard gun doesn't feel good or is substandard as that is not the case, but the premium feels better and when you connect the handle and gun it has a more solid feel to the connection.   

I tend to use the standard when I am doing a strip wash and the premium when I am doing any of the shampoo's.  Even though I'm thorough about cleaning the equipment after use, I've always had a concern about strip wash being left in the container.

Go with the one you choose and you could get lucky like I did and the other comes in a Mystery Box.

You will get foam, but it'll never match a Foam Cannon with pressure washer. Of the two guns, the Premium Foam Gun is simply made better, more sturdy, and just feels better to use. But if your budget supports only the Standard, it'll still give you a foam on the surface to help the wash process.

Which soap would be the best to try in that one?  I get it, it’ll never be a cannon, but I want to give it the best effort possible. I just don’t have a pressure washer yet, and like I mentioned, with my water pressure I might just give one a try.  

You will get nowhere near the foaming capability of a pressure washer.  It is not going to be that thick shaving cream style.  It is going to be a wet foam and it will not stick to the paint.  the amount of pressure from your area is not going to add much when using a foam gun.