Customer Service 866.965.0400

Not satisfied with my Aluminum wheel polishing

bosco1

Question

Hey guys had some US MAGS wheels made for my Six4. Upon purchasing I cleaned and coated them after having tires mounted per Adams procedure. Used Adams products and after a few road trips washed and applied a coat of Adams Ceramic wax. Have done this a couple times now. Just cant get them to pop like I want. Its just a polished lip, wheel face is powdered coated thankfully. Have some Budniks on my 33 that shine like they should, not coated btw. I also have to be real careful at a show when wiping the car down the wheels will scratch easily if I'm not careful when prepping it. Any suggestions?? Here's some pictures of them, 1st and 2nd pic is today. 3rd pic right after coating. Then the last two are of my Budniks which are going on 15 years old..I have Adams Metal polish 1 and 2 they didnt seem to help. This is whats I use on Budniks. 

I have a buffing wheel for my Dewalt drill seems to make them worse. Hand rubbing seems better. Doing something wrong.. 

IMG_20210606_203343_343 (1).jpg

USMAG.jpg

IMG_20210413_162305_296.jpg

20210708_162254.jpg

339287603_125223157109269_4858922744519944820_n.jpg

2 answers to this question

6 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Sorry, Dan, not sure I completely understand your question. Are you looking for a way to make the coated wheels shine more, or the aluminum ones? Or something else?

The coated wheels Chris, they are both aluminum but the coated wheels (US MAGS) just don't pop like I think they should..