Customer Service 866.965.0400

Help

JP Auto Detailing

Question

I’ve been starting up my detailing business for a while now and just about to get started i figure i would detail my daily and test out my products before i do on other vehicles, i used xpress interior cleaner (which i know isn’t adams, but may have similarities) and the plastic looks kind of dry and almost like streaks were left in it and have no clue why, everything was clean, and in a cool and dry place, and have no idea what to do, and after that i use a 303 protectant and also leaves a finish, it doesn’t do anything to it at all. the vehicle in question is an 05’ H2 Hummer, i would very much appreciate any help 

5 answers to this question

First, welcome!

As this is an Adam's forum, we will focus on what products of ours could help. It's possible the plastic is simply dry and the streaks are the dry vs. not so dry areas. My recommendation is to try and start over, stripping down the previous products. Use something like All Purpose Interior Cleaning Gel or Leather and Interior Cleaner, then top with Interior Detailer or even Leather Conditioner to rehydrate and protect.

Also, pics could help so please post some, if available.