Customer Service 866.965.0400

Welcome and Thank You!

Adam

Hi Adam, 

I finally decided to take the time to register here on your  company's forum.  We met a while back in Scottsdale and at another event.  Then I ran into you this year again at the NCM 25th Anniversary Caravan Bash at Bowling Green with Alan and his wife (Blue Diamond Almonds) who I met on the second day of our Corvette Caravan from CA. In Bowling Green, you steered me toward one of your products to help with the "fog" on the inside of our C6's windshield and invited me to come by your facility in Denver on my way back to Phoenix for a tour and detail.  Sorry that when I came by Denver the following week ( a reroute for me enroute to Phoenix) that you weren't around and I missed you. I still got to see your wonderful facility but no detail.  The tip on your product has worked so far and I have recommended this tip and product to our other Fast Glass Corvette Club members since returning. I hope to see you around again sometime.  Was a pleasure again to chat with you at Bowling Green.  You are "the real deal"....  Until next time...  Keep em clean!!!  Ken and Debi  in Arizona

On 10/15/2019 at 6:45 PM, JusticeMotorsports said:

Hi Adam, 

I finally decided to take the time to register here on your  company's forum.  We met a while back in Scottsdale and at another event.  Then I ran into you this year again at the NCM 25th Anniversary Caravan Bash at Bowling Green with Alan and his wife (Blue Diamond Almonds) who I met on the second day of our Corvette Caravan from CA. In Bowling Green, you steered me toward one of your products to help with the "fog" on the inside of our C6's windshield and invited me to come by your facility in Denver on my way back to Phoenix for a tour and detail.  Sorry that when I came by Denver the following week ( a reroute for me enroute to Phoenix) that you weren't around and I missed you. I still got to see your wonderful facility but no detail.  The tip on your product has worked so far and I have recommended this tip and product to our other Fast Glass Corvette Club members since returning. I hope to see you around again sometime.  Was a pleasure again to chat with you at Bowling Green.  You are "the real deal"....  Until next time...  Keep em clean!!!  Ken and Debi  in Arizona

Welcome, Ken! I'll tag @Adam so he sees this next time he checks in to the forums. Glad to have you on here!!

On 10/15/2019 at 8:45 PM, JusticeMotorsports said:

Hi Adam, 

Not sure what Adam steered you to on your interior Corvette glass, but Brilliant Glaze works GREAT on that crap fog we all get.    

Hi Adam,

I decided to register on the forum because I do love your amazing products ans my car loves them!

If I pass by Boulder, I shall stop to the detail shop to buy some new stuff because shipping to France costs me quite a lot of money, and when customs demand another tax, it's my day!

I think I am going to try the new H2O guard and gloss and grey towels. The only product I did not like was the washing pad, very difficult to handle and to rinse, and weighs a ton!

Happy to be here on the forum and share my experience with others! Cheers!

4 hours ago, richardjl41 said:

Hi Adam,

I decided to register on the forum because I do love your amazing products ans my car loves them!

If I pass by Boulder, I shall stop to the detail shop to buy some new stuff because shipping to France costs me quite a lot of money, and when customs demand another tax, it's my day!

I think I am going to try the new H2O guard and gloss and grey towels. The only product I did not like was the washing pad, very difficult to handle and to rinse, and weighs a ton!

Happy to be here on the forum and share my experience with others! Cheers!

Welcome! Be sure to post your own intro to make sure we all see it more readily. 

And to clarify, the HQ is in Thornton, CO, just north of Denver, and not too far from Boulder. Be sure to stop in and see them!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just received my first order, haven’t used yet but I’m impressed with the little something extra I received, my son put the sticker on his laptop. Nice touch that’s a home run when it comes to customer service in my book! I’m looking forward to using the wheel and tire cleaner and the brushes I just received. Way to go Adams!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2020 at 2:40 AM, Truefunk said:

Just received my first order, haven’t used yet but I’m impressed with the little something extra I received, my son put the sticker on his laptop. Nice touch that’s a home run when it comes to customer service in my book! I’m looking forward to using the wheel and tire cleaner and the brushes I just received. Way to go Adams!!

Welcome!:welcomebanner:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

D22963D8-D664-4523-8E92-9571E8B75799.thumb.jpeg.a409b85f668412a175b8af78ffe8d2f4.jpegNew to the site and to detailing, just purchased a 40’ full paint Motorhome and I needed some way of taking care of it and I knew that the wax on wax off method was not going to cut it. I am getting your new 15mm pro buffer/polisher along with a bunch of your products. Would love to find a package deal that included all the typical items needed for detailing. Thanks for letting me join, I am looking forward to getting to know this group and using your fine products!

Edited by Kirby Winder
Added picture

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
16 hours ago, Serocyde said:

Hey all just coming in to say hello!!! I am in southern Denver and have stopped by the store a few times.  Looking forward to learning the best way to utilize these great products and making my baby really sparkle.  

Welcome from the Springs! Maybe I'll run into you at the headquarters one day, I'm there on weekends sometimes, usually helping in the retail area and hopefully soon teaching the detail classes again.

35 minutes ago, mprsev said:

Just received my first big order of Adam's products ranging from 8 gallons of chemicals to buckets and a seat. So I figured I should also join this forum to now make best use of all my new stuff!

Welcome! Be sure to post your own individual introduction so we can all properly welcome you!

1 hour ago, mprsev said:

Just received my first big order of Adam's products ranging from 8 gallons of chemicals to buckets and a seat. So I figured I should also join this forum to now make best use of all my new stuff!

Welcome to the forum!  :welcomebanner:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...