Customer Service 866.965.0400

Welcome and Thank You!

Adam

Hi guy's i'm a detailer from the lovely twin islands of trinidad & tobago,

i hope to be posting some of my work here soon to show you all

what's happening down here in the caribbean.

We don't have adam's products down here but i'll be looking into

bringing some soon to try them out :pc:

Welcome to the club. hope you can get ahold of some adams. you will not be disapointed

• 1 month later...

This looks like a great place to get ALL of the information one would need to keep their ride in tip top shape.

I always like to see what others have to say about a product before buying.

The video is also very helpful, Thanks Adam.

This looks like a great place to get ALL of the information one would need to keep their ride in tip top shape.

I always like to see what others have to say about a product before buying.

The video is also very helpful, Thanks Adam.

Welcome to the club! There is a wealth of knowledge.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey all my name is Eddie I am New to the site. I just started a Mobile Detailing business with my friend Andre, Its called Andreddies Mobie Detailing Service. He is the detailer and I am the marketer lol. Needless to say I am taking a "crash course" on auto detailing so if anyone has any good tricks or techniques they would like to share I would greatly appreciate them!!!!

Hey eddie and welcome! I would start by watching all the videos and then if you have questions do a search here. If its been asked then its been posted I'm sure. If not then make a new thread and ask away! Have fun!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

<a href=http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7266/7042881653_86eb78e608.jpg' alt='7042881653_86eb78e608.jpg'>

IMG_0108 by sydtoosic, on Flickr[/img]

my name is stan, new to the forum. i am from N.Y. as you can see i have a 2013 Lexus GS 350 F Sport. want to keep her in tip top condition inside and out. never used adams but i am open if it is one of the best. i found some clear coat scratches and i'm looking for a light cutting polish because the damage is minor and it's a brand new car. i have a porter cable 7424xp that i used on a previous lexus only once. don't think i had the right technique, however i've watched a few junkman vids and i believe i can do a good job on getting those minor clear scratches out. any suggestions on a good polish and pads.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I placed my first order in May before I even took delivery of my new ZL1 Camaro, and it has seen nothing but Adam's products since it arrived on 23 May. I am very pleased with all the products I have used. The only trouble is, the more you have, the more you want! Thanks for helping me keep Eddie pristine and looking sharp.