Customer Service 866.965.0400

Suggestion for blue towels

I'm still an Adam's newbie, but I ordered the original 16x24 microfiber towels and I recently received the new 16x16 microfiber towels. I noticed the new 16x16 microfiber towels have a blue border/edge instead of the black border/edge on the 16x24 towels. I was wondering what if you could order the microfiber towels with different color borders/edges. That way, you could have some just for the glass, paint, wheels, interior, etc... This way when you wash them, you can still keep track of what towel should be used where.

Good idea? Bad idea? Thoughts?

The blue edging is actual microfiber, making it softer and safer than the black satin edging.

In order to get you different colored microfiber edges depending on use we'd have to up the price on them MAJORLY to cover the dying process. What some customers do, including most of us at Adam's, is take a permanent sharpie marker and label them. I write G for glass, W for wheels, and P for paint.

The blue edging is actual microfiber, making it softer and safer than the black satin edging.

In order to get you different colored microfiber edges depending on use we'd have to up the price on them MAJORLY to cover the dying process. What some customers do, including most of us at Adam's, is take a permanent sharpie marker and label them. I write G for glass, W for wheels, and P for paint.

Great idea, I had thought of trying to mark them somehow. Overlooking the obvious, I never thought of writing on the towel.

Bruce

Same here. I also hang them on my pegboard with a pegboard hook and attach a different color clothes pin so I know which is which. I know, I know.........I NEED A LIFE.

Wow! That make my OCD seem all too pedestrian... That's pretty funny. Good on ya! Whatever works. :thumbsup:

Thats what i do