Customer Service 866.965.0400

Gmc Denali Yukon XL

ok...enough is enough. I think we need to launch a formal investigation into what the heck people are using to wash their vehicles with in AK. Ive never such horrible swirl marks as what Sundog has corrected....its ridiculous! Is there an abundance of SOS pads or something? An outlet for steel-wool?

ok...enough is enough. I think we need to launch a formal investigation into what the heck people are using to wash their vehicles with in AK. Ive never such horrible swirl marks as what Sundog has corrected....its ridiculous! Is there an abundance of SOS pads or something? An outlet for steel-wool?

:help::help::lol::lol::lol:, it just keeps the skills sharp, and the arms strong.

You are classic Esteban! :lol:

Nice work Taig, again.:rockon:

WOW Taig! AWESOME to say the least man...

Well think about it... Unless you have a heated garage with a drain how do you hand wash a car when the temp is WELL under freezing?

You go to the drive through car wash and have it washed... I play hell here in the winter in IA trying to do it by hand let alone in AK. I usually just spray off the big chunks at the local high pressure hand car wash and call it good until a nice warm 36º day... Then I pull out my arm pit length gloves and go at it!

Did you tell her to get the rust fixed around the rear wiper? THAT will be bad SOON!:o

Edited by Chewy