Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hi!

Adam's Mom

Glad to have you here on the forums! Now you can tell us all the funny stories of Adam when he was a little boy!! WOOT!

But seriously, Adam has been a great friend to all of us here and I'm glad to be part of this family. :)

Welcome! :welcomebanner: :welcomebanner:

I doubt if anyone has anything bad to say about Adam. He's one of the nicest people I've ever had the privlege to meet. You did a good job, mom. And lucky you.........you get to be Luca's gramma.

Now tell us all the dirt on Adam...........especially the bad stuff! :D

Well....well. I AM the VERY PROUD Mother of Adam Pitale! Please feel free to tell me all the funny stories of Adam...spare me the bad stories.

If we can't tell you the bad ones there is really nothing to talk about :lol::lol: I'm just playing. Glad you joined and said "Hello", you've raised a great son that truly cares about his friends, family, and customers. Something that is rare these days. :2thumbs:

Welcome to the forum! I am going to agree with loud pedal that Adam cares greatly about his customers and treats them all as friends. From when I've talked to him just a few times he seems to be a stand up guy and it is indeed rare to find people who run their business and treat their customers the way Adam does.

Well....well. I AM the VERY PROUD Mother of Adam Pitale! Please feel free to tell me all the funny stories of Adam...spare me the bad stories.

You have it backwards, isn't the mother supposed to tell the friends all of the funny stories about their son? Come on, break 'em out ;)

Welcome to the forum!!