Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detailer friend.

CorvZ061

I have a friend that is the detailing business that is looking at different products, but before he buy, he likes to ask a ton of questions, he says that he has emailed the people at Adam's before and never got a response. Is there any other way for him to contact someone about the products?

Didn't get a response? That's not gonna work! Have him email us or give us a phone number and we'll be happy to call him!

He can email us at:

team@adamspolishes.com

tips@adamspolishes.com

Call us directly at 866-965-0400 option 1 (for customer service)

If he's in SoCal he can just drop by and come into the warehouse in Torrance and see the products first hand!

Hmmm, that's odd! Has he joined our forum yet? That's probably the best way for a detailer to get questions answered, and by over 1K people!

Have him join, then shoot him a link to this thread.

My info:

Office: 303-997-4374

Cell: 303-718-9480

or, Adam@AdamsPolishes.com

Let us know where he lives, and we might be able to direct him to a local dealer who can give him a live demo.

I'm driving from Boulder to Carlisle, PA on Monday, so if he's on my route, I'll meet him personally!

Thanks, and sorry we didn't connect easier to start.

-Adam:2thumbs:

Edited by Adam

He's in Texas.

Well, that's not on this trip! Still, shoot him an email with this link so we can all help him get questions answered, or at least he can get my cell number and we can talk about products.

Thanks for shooting your friend in our direction! :2thumbs:

Well, that's not on this trip! Still, shoot him an email with this link so we can all help him get questions answered, or at least he can get my cell number and we can talk about products.

Thanks for shooting your friend in our direction! :2thumbs:

I sent him a message with your cell number in it, he should be getting in touch with you sometime soon.