Customer Service 866.965.0400

Click on link to send free food to pet shelters

Bill-V8V

Just a click a day will help to feed sheltered animals :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Shelters are over flowing now as families have to surrender more and more family pets due to the economic down turn.

This doesn't cost you anything and you don't need to sign up for anything :patriot:

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Thanks Everyone :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Done! I would take an animal in before I saw someone give it up as long as it was trained. I have two dogs now but there's always room for one more if it's well trained like mine.

I'm in, and I don't quite understand, if I buy my lovely wife a doggy-paw sweatshirt for $25, how much of that goes to the animals?

I never was the sharpest tool in the shed. :)

I just received this today but here is what I know so far.

CharityUSA.com owns and operates the GreaterGood Network Stores, where every purchase gives back to a worthy cause, at no extra cost to you! A portion of the purchase price of each item you buy goes to your choice of these important causes:

• The Hunger Site funds food for the world's hungry.
  • The Breast Cancer Site funds mammograms for women in need.
  • The Child Health Site funds basic health services for children around the world.
  • The Literacy Site funds new books for children in need.
  • The Rainforest Site funds preservation of endangered rainforest habitat.
  • The Animal Rescue Site funds food for abandoned animals in shelters and sanctuaries.

About GreaterGood.org

GreaterGood.org is an independent charitable organization devoted to addressing the health and well-being of people (particularly women and children), animals, and the planet. GreaterGood.org distributes funds generated through the GreaterGood Network of websites to the many charitable organizations responsible for implementing programs named on these sites. 100% of the funds generated through the GreaterGood Network pass through GreaterGood.org to our partner charities. GreaterGood.org has ultimate authority and discretion with regard to the distribution of its funds. All expenditures made are consistent with the exempt purposes of GreaterGood.org.

I put this link on my Facebook and I encourage others to do the same!

on a somewhat related note, I just got a visit from the cops! my neighbor called the cops b/c my cat pooped in his yard! haha..I cant believe it. what a tool...and this was after he came by and cursed me out in front of my 2yo son. I told that he had said the "s" word twice in front of my son, and there would not be a third time...ARGH...i need a punching bag right now.

I checked the site out on Snopes and it is legit.

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/charity/animalrescue.asp

I will click every day for sure. But if you guys and gals are on the site, take a second to click on the Breast Cancer bar on top. One click on their site helps give mamograms to women who wouldn't have one otherwise. The earlier a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer, the better her chances of surviving are.

breast-cancer-pink-ribbon.jpg

I checked the site out on Snopes and it is legit.

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/charity/animalrescue.asp

I will click every day for sure. But if you guys and gals are on the site, take a second to click on the Breast Cancer bar on top. One click on their site helps give mamograms to women who wouldn't have one otherwise. The earlier a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer, the better her chances of surviving are.

breast-cancer-pink-ribbon.jpg

:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...