Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Headlight Correction (TEASER!)

Team Adam's

Question

Here are some images of some upcoming toys that will soon be available!

We started with a Ford Focus that has not seen shelter in over 1 year! Headlights were faded, scratched, and downright abused!

Tools:

1 Adam's Detail Spray

1 Adam's Clay Bar

1 Adam's Swirl and Haze Remover

1 Drill (cordless is safest)

1 Adam's 4" Yellow Pad (name coming soon)

1 Adam's 4" White Pad (name coming soon)

1 Adam's True Blue Microfiber Towel

1 Camera

2 Adam's employees

7 minutes total!

Before:

As you can see, headlight needs some love!

headlightbefore2.jpg

headlightcloseup.jpg

headlightcloseup2.jpg

headlightcloseupbefore.jpg

Break out the clay bar to remove any serious contaminants we didn't want to grind into the plastic housing:

headlightdetailspray.jpg

claybarinuse.jpg

headlightafterclay.jpg

Time to rock! Our new 4" yellow pad is our most aggressive yet and was the perfect way to get the surface started! Adam's Swirl and Haze Remover was prepp'd and set!

yellowpadproductonit.jpg

yellowpadherewego.jpg

yellowpadduringunderhood.jpg

yellowpadcloseupinuse.jpg

headlightyellowpadduring.jpg

headlightyellowcloseup.jpg

WOAH!

yellowpadusedafter.jpg

White Pad with Swirl and Haze Remover for some final touch up:

headlightduringwhitepad.jpg

whitepadalmostdone.jpg

whitepadalmostdone2.jpg

No need to buy new lights now!

headlightafter.jpg

headlightafterfromside.jpg

STAY TUNED FOR AVAILABILITY!

• Answers 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Do you have any more pictures of the pads? Will they come in all types? Can they be used on any drill? Thanks

how soon? i want these soooooooooo badly. hopefully i will be able to order them with my paste wax when thats up there

I think they will be Orange\White\Black just like the bigger pads and depending on what you are trying to correct just about any drill should work. But if I was doing a nasty headlight correction I would use a corded drill for the extra power :2thumbs:

Jason said recently they would be available real soon but we still don't have a good handle on what Jason considers soon :lol::lol::lol:

I would just call the 800 number and talk to Jason or Ashley, you might get a better time line :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Why call Ashley? Does that mean they have some available?

I have been wanting these since this first came out...

No, it means call Ashley cause she would know if they are available :2thumbs:

No, it means call Ashley cause she would know if they are available :2thumbs:

Gotcha I thought you knew an inside tip that they would be available soon or they were looking for more testers...I'll get back to waiting patiently :willy:

Hopefully we can get a video or writeup from someone with enough experience using a rotary buffer to make sure people who use the new 4" pads are doing so as safely as possible, because rotaries can burn the paint if used improperly

Hopefully we can get a video or writeup from someone with enough experience using a rotary buffer to make sure people who use the new 4" pads are doing so as safely as possible, because rotaries can burn the paint if used improperly

Way ahead of you... just gotta put it together. I'm sure AJ probably already has 30 hours of unedited footage ready for his vid :jester:

The main thing is to KEEP THE PAD MOVING!!! and don't buff on corners, edges, or hard bodylines.

I don't intend to use them on paint unless I absolutely have to - only plastic lenses (they will actually fit perfectly in the deeply recessed area of the brake lights on the vette) wheels, and glass

Mine are coming tomorrow :willy:

They come with an attachment that allows you to attach them to a PC, and another attachment that allows you to attach them to a drill also.

Perfect! I ordered a set earlier today.

Way ahead of you... just gotta put it together. I'm sure AJ probably already has 30 hours of unedited footage ready for his vid :jester:

The main thing is to KEEP THE PAD MOVING!!! and don't buff on corners, edges, or hard bodylines.

Actually, since they attach to the PC, there's no need to use the drill/pad combo on your paint. :2thumbs:

This is a killer setup, and I am using it on our cars to try and get every little scratch out! The headlights are crispy on the Mitsubishi that Junkman did::rockon: