Customer Service 866.965.0400

clay question

SVT01LIGHTNING

Question

ive clayed vehicles before and ive always used a detail spray to keep the surface lubed....but funds arent permitting me to get the adams clay bar/ds combo at the moment....and i think i read on here in another post that they clayed the vehicle while they were actually washing it....is this just as effective? just curious before i try this....i would assume it is and is safe as long as the surface being clayed is kept lubricated while claying

15 answers to this question

ive clayed vehicles before and ive always used a detail spray to keep the surface lubed....but funds arent permitting me to get the adams clay bar/ds combo at the moment....and i think i read on here in another post that they clayed the vehicle while they were actually washing it....is this just as effective? just curious before i try this....i would assume it is and is safe as long as the surface being clayed is kept lubricated while claying

You could do that, but it may cause more trouble than it's worth. What you can do is mix up some Adam's car wash & water in a spray bottle and use it for your clay lube.