Customer Service 866.965.0400

Official hello

TAW

Howdy guys and gals, my name is Tony and

finally got my pc and Adams supplies. Been soaking up all the good info for along time but now its my turn to get started returning my pride and joys finish back to the best we can expect from a factory finish anyway.

Seeya around the forum and thanks for the help I am sure I will get incase I forget to do it at the right time.

Tony

2002 SVT Lightning

post-1382-136818001633_thumb.jpg

Hi Tony, nice truck! Every time I see a Lightning, I'm reminded of the night that I drove my good friend Brad's (VegasLightz) Lightning 150mph with the windows down. :burnout:

It was 85 degrees at midnight in Vegas, and AC/DC, "Back in Black," was blasting, screaming across the desert. :rockon:

Unforgettable! Great truck, very capable.:thumbsup:

:welcome:

Edited by Adam

Hi Tony, nice truck! Every time I see a Lightning, I'm reminded of the night that I drove my good friend Brad's (VegasLightz) Lightning 150mph with the windows down. :burnout:

It was 85 degrees at midnight in Vegas, and AC/DC, "Back in Black," was blasting, screaming across the desert. :rockon:

Unforgettable! Great truck, very capable.:thumbsup:

:welcome:

You really were a crazy bachelor at one time! lol.gif

Welcome to the forum Tony! :hi:

Welcome-2.gif Nice looking truck!!

Where was that pic taken??? Love the hills in the background.

The pointy little mountain on the left in the background is called Pilot mountain, this is the foothills of nwestern N.C. as seen from the Blue Ridge Parkway at the Pipers Gap overlook. Here's a couple more from just down the road at Fox Hunters Paradise.

post-1382-136818001712_thumb.jpg

post-1382-13681800172_thumb.jpg